The information provided on Pahari Patrika (the “Website”) is for general informational purposes only. All content, including articles, news, images, videos, and other materials, is published in good faith and with the intention of providing valuable information to our readers.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and make every effort to ensure that the content published on our Website does not infringe upon any copyrights. If you believe that any content on our Website violates your copyright, please follow the procedures outlined in our DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Policy below.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any content on our Website infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification to us in accordance with the DMCA by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA notices to [Contact Email]. We will review and address all properly submitted notifications in a timely manner.
Our Website may occasionally include copyrighted material that has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We make such material available for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research purposes, which constitute fair use under copyright laws. If you wish to use copyrighted material from our Website for purposes that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
The information on our Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information on our Website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content of external websites linked from our Website.
Changes to Disclaimer
We reserve the right to modify or update this DMCA/Copyrights Disclaimer at any time without prior notice. By using our Website, you agree to be bound by the current version of this disclaimer.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA/Copyrights Disclaimer, please contact us at [email protected].
Last updated: May 20th, 2023